Good morning friends,
How’s your week been so far? Today’s my last day in MA for a bit (tear), so I’m soaking it in this morning with the fresh country air and time with family.
You all know how much I love fashion, so I figured it was time I shared a little bit more about a new shoe brand/style that I’m really loving lately—furry slide sandals.
Are you familiar with the trend, and what do you really think about it?
When I first saw furry footwear popping up around me, especially in and out of my yoga/fitness classes (where sneakers aren’t always necessary), I thought they were super cute and different. They made a quiet statement, but also showed someone’s fun fashion taste off.
That’s why when my friend introduced me to R0AM Wear, I was immediately hooked. Their slight platforms, sturdy sole, and furry tops are not only fun to wear around, but also very comfortable. Comfort can be cute!
My leopard criss-cross R0AMs bring an understated sass to my simple, weekend outfits, and even make wearing leggings to yoga more fun.
Sometimes I catch people looking down at my feet, and I just giggle.
They just aren’t sure what to make of them… I love it!
Fashion should be fun.
Fashion should inspire you to take risks.
Fashion doesn’t take itself too seriously if you don’t.
I’m also so in love with these same furry slides in baby pink and solid black.
If you think I’m crazy about this new fashion choice, here are other pics of them around the web:
Would you ever wear R0AMs or one of these styles above?
It’s fun watching fashion change over time and throwback styles come back into rotation. I definitely remember wearing things with a foofy look like this, so maybe that’s why they speak to me 😉
Make a statement,
Other “What I’m Wicked Into” Posts:
– Four Easy & Delicious At-Home Breakfasts
– What I’m Wicked Into: Eggslut
– What I’m Wicked Into: Memories Of Maine
– What I’m Wicked Into: My Favorite Accessories
– What I’m Wicked Into: Bacari GDL
– What I’m Wicked Into: At-Home Arm Workout
– What I’m Wicked Into: Thrifting
– What I’m Wicked Into: A Casual Valentine’s Day
– What I’m Wicked Into: Salt Cave Santa Barbara
– What I’m Wicked Into: Sober January
– What I’m Wicked Into: Casa Bianca Pizza Pie