When thinking about what to write for today, I thought it’d be fun to share a random look into my life from the past few weeks through snapshots on my phone.
1. Last week, I celebrated my 100th blog post on The Good Getter and Sam was the cutest about it with flowers, wine, and a sweet card. (I still can’t believe I’ve been blogging since January… time flies.)
I’ve loved blogging and connecting with you guys. So fun!
2. Beyond Burgers are just as delicious as people have been telling me, and when Sam and I finally tried the all-vegan patties a couple weeks ago, we were shocked at how much we liked them.
Honestly, the texture and taste resembles a real beef burger but instead, these are all plant-based. Try em for yourself. 😉
To quote Sam, “I’d have this once a week.” Well, okay!
3. Last week, we checked off a box on our bucket list by seeing the legendary Eric Clapton in concert. I’ve listened to him all my life and it was such an experience getting to see him perform. He’s still incredible on guitar and vocals at age 72.
4. I’m really into everything pumpkin-flavored and chai, so when I saw this at Starbucks…I nearly freaked! The best of both worlds. 🙂
If you’re looking for other pumpkin-flavored things, check out Trader Joe’s. Their supply is serious.
5. I’ve recently been obsessed with refreshing watermelon drinks. I’ve found a couple around LA—one at a food truck and another at a farmer’s market. The are basically just juiced watermelon, and it’s JUST as delightful as it sounds.
6. We celebrated four years living in LA earlier this week by going to a restaurant we’ve never been to—Raffi’s Place in Glendale. They specialize in Persian cuisine. So, so good. We both tried their kabobs, hommus, sweet cherry rice, and pita… and ummmmm, we’ll be back.
I loved their open-air setting too—so romantic, breezy, and relaxing.
7. I’ll be turning 30 in a few weeks (Oct. 8) and I have mixed feeling about it—but am mostly excited. A new page is turning, a decade is done. Crazy!
I am excited to turn 30 just because everyone I know in their 30s says it’s been the best time of their lives. I’m just ready to see what that looks like and to grow even more into my own.
8. I love the scent of this candle.
When I smelled it in class, I knew I needed it at home. It was so pleasant to have this scent fill the room during class. Check out the Stark Shop here.
9. This bubble-blowing bear near my yoga studio is the cutest thing ever. It just screams “neighborhood” and “community” and that’s probably why I think it’s super sweet.
Plus, it just puts me in a good mood.
Well, that’s about it for now. Just a few random things about me. 😉
Go on and enjoy it.
Me (Ari) 😉
Other Recent Posts:
What I’m Wicked Into: 30 Day Yoga Challenge, Days 9-15
Meet Me On The Mat: What Is It You Need?
What I’m Wicked Into: 30 Day Yoga Challenge, Days 1-8
Meet Me On The Mat: Make Room For Yourself
Feel Good Friday: Sam’s First Beer Review
What I’m Wicked Into: Paso Robles
Meet Me On The Mat: What Motivates You?
Feel Good Friday: My First Cycle Class
What I’m Wicked Into: Wanderlust Creamery
What Happened When I Went Vegan For One Week
Meet Me On The Mat: Return To Your Center
Feel Good Friday: Just A Girl And Her Journal
What I’m Wicked Into: Try The World, Part 2
Feel Good Friday: Getting Real About Relationships
What I’m Wicked Into: How To Make Your Next Dinner Party Extra Cute And Special Meet Me On The Mat: You Already Have The Answer
What I’m Wicked Into: Try The World
Meet Me On The Mat: Make It A Habit
Feel Good Friday: My Favorite California Road Trips
What I’m Wicked Into: Loaded Potato Skins
Meet Me On The Mat: Lean In
Feel Good Friday: The Good Getter Celebrates 6 Months!